9th CISO Summit & Roundtable
Delivering Tangible Security Results Inspire, Connect & Interact
27-29 June 2012, Corinthia Towers Hotel, Prague
FINAL AGENDA RELEASED: Download here
MIS Training Institute is delighted to announce that the 9th CISO Summit & Roundtable will take place 27 - 29 June 2012 at the Corinthia Towers Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic. Europe's best-loved event for Chief Information Security Officers and Directors of Information Security and Risk Management, will drive new thinking and question what the future holds, assess current challenges and learn how peers are preparing to defend tomorrow.
INSPIRE| CONNECT | INTERACT
Be inspired by the 2012 agenda...
5 Key Themes across 3 Risk Maturity Levels: Horizon; Business View; Strategic Surprise
Advanced Persistent Threats, Data Leakage & Cyber Risk
Securing IT Consumerization: Mobile; Social Networks; Cloud; Virtualisation
Emergence of a New Legal Framework: Breach Disclosure; PCI; Privacy; Regulatory & Litigation
Information Security Risk, Continuity & Convergence
Security Professionalism, Awareness & Measures CISO Roundtable Focus
Confirmed 2012 Keynotes
- Bruce Schneier, CTO, BT
- Dave Cullinane, CISO & VP Global Fraud, Risk & Security, eBay
- Misha Glenny, Investigative Journalist, Best-Selling Author & Broadcaster
- Stewart Room, Partner - Privacy & Data Protection, Field Fisher Waterhouse
International Speaker Panel Including
- James R. Gay, Chief Information Security Officer, Travelex
- Serge Moreno, Director Security and Quality IT, S.A. Carrefour Belgium N.V.
- Michael Colao, CISO (UK & Ireland), AXA
- Daniel Barriuso Rojo, Global Head of IT Risk , Credit Suisse
- John Pendleton, Group Information Security & Privacy Manager, Business Protection, Old Mutual plc
- Neil Jarvis, Global CISO, DHL
- Ray Stanton, VP Professional Services BTGS, British Telecom
- Phil Genge, Head of Information Security, Nationwide Building Society
- Richard Bell, Security & Audit Manager, Transport for London
- Nils Puhlmann, CSO, Zynga Games Network & Co-Founder, Cloud Security Alliance
- Quentyn Taylor, Director of EMEA Information Security, Canon Europe
- Phillip Davies, Head of Investigations & Cyber Crime Lead, British Sky Broadcasting Ltd
- Matthew Lord, Chief Information Security Officer UK, Steria UK
- Ashish Surti, Group Head of Information Security, Aviva
- Adrian Davis, Principal Research Analyst, Information Security Forum (ISF)
- John I Meakin, Global Head of Security Solutions & Architecture, Deutsche Bank
- Kurt Johnson, Vice President of Strategy & Corporate, Development, Courion
Connect with your information security peers...
Interactive & Benchmarking Formats
- New demonstrable case examples - lessons, gap analysis & reaction
- CISO guide to emerging technologies 'Vote a Vendor' Panel
- 'Question Time' debate; Voting technology panels; Workshops, Team competitions
- CISO Think Tanks - to progress dialogue in key areas
- 'CISO experience' - receptions, dinners, tours - an integral part of any CISO Summit!
4 Integrated Discussion Workshops
- Securing Cloud & Virtualisation Launches - Zynga Games Network; Cloud Security Alliance...
- Cyber Risk & Advanced Persistent Threats- eBay; British Sky Broadcasting Ltd...
- Securing IT Consumerization - Canon Europe; Enterproid...
- Legal Framework for CISOs - Investec Bank Group; Steria...
Interact during a wealth of networking opportunities...
*Please note that all activities listed below & listed on the programme are subject to final confirmation.
- Tuesday: Welcome drinks at Corinthia Towers Hotel, Prague
- Wednesday: Reception, followed by dinner
- Thursday: Cultural visit in Prague old town, followed by dinner
- Friday: (morning) CISO Roundtable (Spouse Programme)
29 JUNE 2012 - CISO ROUNDTABLE:
Held Under the Chatham House Rule
Ensure you extend your stay to 29th June to benefit from this unrivalled benchmarking forum. Find out more here...
Bring a colleague for FREE!
To apply please email email@example.com. Please note:
- The colleague or peer (guest) must be able to demonstrate that they are currently practising as CISO, Head of Information Security, or in a senior information risk or corporate security non-sales or marketing related role. The guest must not be working for an organisation (or subsidiary, or as an independent consultant) that provides professional security products, vendor or recruitment services, software development, outsourcing, ICT or consultancy/advisory services.
- The offer applies to registrations for the CISO Summit & Roundtable (3 days) full event & fully paid registrations. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- The offer only applies to attendees who have not pre-registered (or registered & cancelled) for the CISO Summit 2011 with MIS
directly as reimbursements or credits are not possible.
- This offer has a limited number of places available & includes entry to the 3-day event & networking activities. MIS is not responsible
for any travel or accommodation costs or arrangements for the guest. The residential package does not apply to the free guest.
- The final decision is at the discretion of MIS Training Institute.
"This was the best conference I have attended! The openness and sharing with infosec peers was enlightening and thought provoking"
Karl Prentner, Liberty Global Europe
"A really good conference! If you only attend 1 conference per year, make it this one"
Quentyn Taylor, Director of Information Security, Cannon Europe
"I always come away from the MIS CISO summit much better informed than when I arrived. Importantly I am also reminded that the problems I encounter on a day to day basis are shared for the most part by my peers. A problem shared is indeed a problem halved!"
George Hazell, Acting CISO, Euromoney Plc
"The 2011 CISO Summit in Rome was a worthwhile use of my time. The depth of experience attending benefited me greatly combined with stimulating subject matter"
Jon Harrex , Head of Information Security and Risk, A&N Media
If you have a suggestion for a topic or speaker for the conference programme please email Conference Director firstname.lastname@example.org who will contact you to discuss in detail.
For further programme information or to participate, please contact Sara Hook, Director of Conferences, MIS Training Institute, Email: email@example.com, Tel: +44 (0)20 7779 7200.